Dailydave mailing list archives

Technology preview!

From: dave <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:09:03 -0400

http://techpreview.search.msn.com/

It's annoying how the people at MS who are responsible for PR don't understand English. The "--" is, as far as I know, similar to a () phrase. So if we take it out (which many people's speed-reading algos do automatically), we get "A brand new algorithmic search engine on Microsoft technology" which reads like hell. We know it's built on Microsoft technology because it's not working.

What do we have under the hood? A brand new algorithmic search engine -- built from the ground up -- on Microsoft technology. Give it a spin and tell us what you think <http://support.msn.com/feedbacksearch.aspx?productkey=searchbeta&P1=betahome>.

MSN Search is temporarily unable to process your request.

Please try again in a few minutes.

EID: f:1658889542 - 1041:1041:10004:1059

HC: 71d61b14