Dailydave mailing list archives

Shindig 2 Results

From: dave <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:19:29 -0400

So for those of you who were wondering - we had over thirty people show up to Shindig 2, and we all enjoyed beer and pizza and random technical things.

One thing I noted was that it's a lot easier to get highly technical questions in a smaller group. With some of the bigger cansec and blackhat style venues, no one asks the really hard questions until the talk is over and they can go ask them personally. People felt more free to ask them in public in this situation, I felt.

Anyways, I'll put up some video and slides soon.

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.