Dailydave mailing list archives

Shindig

From: dave <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:30:33 -0400

At 6pm tonight, in the East Village Two-Boots "Den of Sin" Immunity is sponsoring a Security Shindig. If you have registered (by sending me an email - it's that little reply button top left) then you are eligible for a cash bar and free pizza. If not, then you are probably still eligable, since you still have time.

If, for some reason, a world renouned expert in kernel trojans, the CSO and CISO's of major New York Fortune 500's, the best and brightest of the information security scene in NYC and NJ, a cash bar, and free pizza were not enough to get you to RSVP, then I will also announce that signed The Shellcoder's Handbooks will be given to people with something interesting to say in front of the group on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
VP Marketing and Sales
Immunity, Inc.