Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Blackhat Windows 2004 Report

From: Rodney Thayer <rodney () canola-jones com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:26:32 -0800

At 12:51 PM 2/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Here's my BlackHat Windows 2004 Report. (Seattle)

My talk:
Here is a picture of people during my talk. For those of you with wussy mail servers that can only handle a teeny tiny
message of 50K or whatever, please check the archives to see it, cause this message is going to bounce.

Um... I unfortunately live behind one of those silly pansy-assed
mail servers.  So I looked and the archived copy of this
message is just like this one - no attachments.

Are you suffering from Attachment Deficit Disorder, Dave, or,
where should I look because I live behind an unenlightened email
server...?