Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: rootkit.com article

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:00:58 -0800

That is definitly a slick technique, too bad it doesn't have anything about the format
of the string being oddly changed to unicode, but not containing the 00's.
Problem I'm running into right now, kinda hard to overwrite anything useful (seeing as how
handlers/exception filters are > 7f). -wire

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:29:41 -0500