Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: New mediaservices sploit

From: H D Moore <hdm-daily-dave () digitaloffense net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:07:49 -0600

It is a stripped down Apache2 install, no mod_cgi, no mod_ssi. Assume the
system is firewalled both ways and there are no third-party or
system-installed web services (besides this one). The NTLM hijack is
simple, but there are a dozen other ways to do it, I was wondering if
anyone knew how to execute a command simply by writing a file to the OS
somewhere. I beat my head against it off and on for a couple months, was
wondering if anyone had some r33t tknqz  to share :)

-HD