Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Latest HackInTheBox Conference Materials

From: rd () segfault net
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 05:23:16 +0000

Happy New Year Everyone!

IIRC, LSD's RPC interface decompiler (called dmidl?) was developed in
2001 (as what they said). Decompiled IDL by dmidl can be even recompiled
with Microsoft IDL compiler. Their second tool C decompiler FA is still
in alpha stage but the output in the presentation looks great (btw, have
anyone seen ilfac beta in ida pro? jc told me that it was r0x). Dont know
when they will release their tools.

RD / THC
Visit us at http://www.thc.org