Dailydave mailing list archives

Python module question

From: "Chris Eidem" <ceidem () Dexma com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:31:21 -0600

Non-python progammer here.

I'm attempting to load spikeproxy on my Mac, so I need to load
pyOpenSSL.  Okay, I've done it for Linux and Windows, but for some
reason, the OS X version of 'python setup.py build' wants to compile
stuff for the i386 architecture.

I have no idea where to change this.  Has anyone build pyOpenSSL on OS
10.2.x on a Mac?  A hint on how to get gcc to pick the right freakin'
architecture?

Thanks in advance,
 - chris

Chris Eidem                        Dexma, Inc.
Network Administrator              7701 York Av. S.
Phone: 952.229.1311                Edina, MN 55435

President next year."
  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc. (One of the largest American
  manufacturers of election machinery)