Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Re: 0x43434343 - talking of money...]

From: David Maynor <dave () 0dayspray com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:24:48 -0500

On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 11:12:19PM +0100, Daniele Muscetta wrote:

David Maynor wrote:

On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 03:30:55PM +0100, Daniele Muscetta wrote:

Do you EVER think to third world countries where 300 bucks a month is a
RICH salary ? ...and there are families actually carrying on with that...

Excuse me, but have you answered to this one ?
This way the main point of the whole mail....
How much does EACH person need to earn to be able to live ?
I think you are missing th point of innovation. Why build the next
fastest processor if all you are shooting for is something "just fast
enough to work." Monetary compensation is a reward for innovation in
this society. Sure you can just make enough to get by, but thats a
personal choice. You insulting us for making the most amount of money we
can would be the same as us insulting you for making the amount you do.