Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] Defense in depth -- the Microsoft way (part 8): execute everywhere!

From: "Heavenly Avenger" <avenger () avenger ws>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:08:11 -0300

I would prefer a more "literarily" neutral approach than that thought-filled, swear-prone discussion.

The problem disclosed is interesting and the solution provided smooth. The pejoration in words really makes me think to which extents could the affirmations be true or just blow outs. "sloppy developers", "finite wisdom", the form sentences are made with adjectives that clearly shows personal insatisfaction to the subject takes out credits of the report.

It would make a perfect reading if it followed the proposal of the subject "security in depth" without so much personal thought put in.

-----Original Message----- From: James Lay