Bugtraq mailing list archives

London DEFCON - DC4420 - Tuesday 25th January 2011 - SOCIAL

From: Major Malfunction <majormal () pirate-radio org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:21:24 +0000

Hi All!

As if eating drinking and hacking your way through Christmas and New Year weren't enough, we've now got Burns Night to contend with, a new venue to break in, and only a few days to get ready!!!

Yes, after several months of stomping (actually, cycling in his case) the streets, alien has pulled another rabbit out of his hat and come up with a great new venue which will hopefully last us for the foreseeable future... We weren't able to get it in time to have a 'proper' meet this month, but we're going to get together anyway and remind our livers just what we expect of them in the months to come...

Venue is here:

  http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus, so nice and easy to get to, and a good menu and selection of beers including Belgian & Weiss, so this place definitely gets my vote! :)

  Tuesday 25th January 2011

Time:

  19:00 till kicking out

Place:

  The Phoenix
  37 Cavendish Square
  London
  W1G 0PP

Entertainment:

  Pub quiz, whiskey testing (or is that tasting?), hanging out with geeks.

All this year's dates will be posted on the website shortly, but be sure and keep Tuesday 22nd Feb free! We will be having a talk you *do not* want to miss!!!

  http://www.dc4420.org

See you on Tuesday!

Cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...