Bugtraq mailing list archives

DC4420 - London DEFCON - 13 December 2011

From: Major Malfunction <majormal () pirate-radio org>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 22:36:25 +0000

OMG, it's Christmas again!!!!!!

But happily this year we don't have to lurk in the corner of a dingy pub trying to look like we're having fun amongst the estate agents, bankers and stock borkers annual do's, as we have our very own cosy well stocked *private* bar and meeting space as per normal... Yes, our new home has not only put up with us for the whole year but have even invited us back for Christmas! Sweet!

To celebrate, you are going to come and entertain us. Yes, that means YOU...

This month we are doing lightning talks, so if you've got a 5-10 minute presentation, with or without slides/hardware/pyrotechnics/hadron colliders/pixies then bring your game face and share it with us...

Also... There will be:

  Beer.
  (Small but cool) prizes for the best talks...
  More beer.
  Your last chance to buy the few remaining original DC4420 t-shirts!
  Even more beer.
  Your last chance (this year) to buy me a beer.

Where:

   *** DOWNSTAIRS ***
   The Phoenix
   37 Cavendish Square
   London
   W1G 0PP

   http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

   2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube.

When:

   Tuesday 13th December 2011

    Room is ours from 17:30, talks kick off at 19:30

See you next week!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...