Bugtraq mailing list archives

DC4420 - London DEFCON - April meet - Wednesday 22nd April 2011

From: Major Malfunction <majormal () pirate-radio org>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:26:09 +0100

I know it's 3 weeks out, but there's a lot going on that week so I wanted to make sure you've got this in your calendars!

You wanted technical, you got it.... In March we quantum'd your minds then keylogged you with 13 lines of code: Thanks to Gregoire of IDQ for the drinks and the great talk. Thanks to Krunch for the Systemtap walkthrough and entertaining delivery!

... and now to April - it's the INFOSEC edition! Every year on Infosec Wednesday we pull a rabbit out of the hat and wake up peoples brains - Providing some relief from the product focused marketing in that big hall. This year we've also got BSides London in town, so you've got twice the reason to make the trip!

Where:

   DOWNSTAIRS!@ The Phoenix, Cavendish Square

   http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

   Oxford Circus nearest tube

When:

  Wednesday April 20th

Venue ours from 17:30, talks start 19:30

Notice: currently talking to people who want to buy you drinks, early in the evening. This is traditional for infosec.

We have 2 excellent speakers & talks - don't miss this.

  Technical Talk: Evading Defences - Steve Lord.

Fun Talk: "cccamd, spartacus, and the largest sat-card sharing ring in the world" - Neil 'mu-b' Kettle

Administrativa:

BE EARLY. We have a max capacity and every year for the last 3 years we have filled whatever venue we have been at on this night! You have been warned!

  http://www.dc4420.org/

See you in 17 days!

cheers,
MM/Alien
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...