Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] e107 latest download link is backdoored

From: Fernando Augusto <fernando () gamecreator com br>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:49:59 -0200

Fun stuff...

From here (Brazil) neither me nor anyone I asked, even through different carriers, are getting this kind of data while looking at http://e107.org/news.php.... I am not someone that talks here, but I believe that it should be looked with more care. I use Sophos here (up to date) and no warning was sent, so it gave me something to wander...

If someone wishes, I can pvt the content we got here from the site to compare...

Best Regards,

Fernando Augusto

Gregor Schneider escreveu:
Seems as if e107.org now is spreading some bad stuff:

Virus/Spyware Mal/ObfJS-CB! - at least that's what Sophos is telling me....

Wondering why the admins of e107.org still keep this site up & running
- the site should have been taken down right after they saw that it ws
compromised.

Irresponsible from the e107.org-guys, imho...

Gregor