Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Chrome(0.2.149.27) title(not the tag) Denial of Service(Freeze) exploit

From: "Wellington Wagner F. Sarmento" <wwagner33 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:50:30 -0300

I could not duplicate this with either Chrome v0.2.149.29. I think
this problem was now solved.

--
_Wellington Wagner F. Sarmento

T.S. Eliot

2008/9/8 Rotem Kerner <rotem () bugsec com>:
a vulnerability was found which allow a remote attacker to freeze the users
browser
by convincing him to visit a malicious web page

Chrome(0.2.149.27) Denial of Service(Freeze) exploit poc:
http://www.blackhat.org.il/exploits/chrome-freeze-exploit.html

Exodus.