Bugtraq mailing list archives

Deepsec Talks 2007 are online - registration for 2008 is open

From: DeepSec 2008 <deepsec () deepsec net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 21:46:55 +0200

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

DeepSec Vienna, the annual In-Depth Security Conference has opened
online registrations for 2008. Registrations will receive a discount
of 5% off the regular fees until August 31st if you use the following
promotional code: earlybird-L4KZIEUE on our online registration form
at https://deepsec.net/register/

Videos from 2007 are online:

Also we are happy to announce that talks from last years conference
are online. Listen to last years talks in full length at:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=deepsec&sitesearch=#

Call for Papers still Open for two weeks:

If you have some good ideas for a Talk at the conference and haven't
decided yet to submit we encourage you to do so now. We still accept
submissions at https://deepsec.net/cfp/ or via e-mail to:
cfp () deepsec net

We hope to hear from you and of course to meet in Vienna in November!

Best Regards,

Paul Böhm,
René Pfeiffer,
Michael Kafka
DeepSec GmbH

--
DeepSec In-Depth Security Conference
November 11nd to 14th 2008, Vienna, Austria