Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Re: PIX Privilege Escalation Vulnerability

From: tbbunn () ctc net
Date: 25 Jan 2008 01:24:32 -0000

I actually was able to reproduce this attack multiple times, and did verify that there was an enable secret password
configured(as well as multiple User/Passwords on the TTY line, not that they should matter) . I will not be in my lab
until Tuesday of next week, but I will reproduce this again and copy the exact configuration. I can not really argue
any points until then. I really appreciate you'll looking into the matter. Again this was reproduced on a PIX 515E
running v7.2 of Finesse.

Terry Bunn,CCNA
tbbunn () ctc net