Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: [Full-disclosure] Remote Desktop Command Fixation Attacks

From: "Pete Simpson" <Pete.Simpson () clearswift com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:25:06 +0100

Defence in depth is in question? After more than 20 years in compsec,
the fallacy of the argument that defence in depth is dead is ironic.
D.I.D. means that if defence A fails, B comes in. If B fails C comes in
then D. etc. Though pdp is a very inventive youngster, it takes a few
grey hairs to master security.

Or perhaps we in the 'old scool' are deluded.

Rgds

Pete

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK
Claudely Penchiari, IT Manager, Comgas:
"We selected MIMEsweeper because of its policy-based content security, advanced threat and remote management and its
ability to integrate with virtually any third-party anti-virus tool"
Clearswift monitors, controls and protects all its messaging traffic in compliance with its corporate email policy
using Clearswift products.
Find out more about Clearswift, its solutions and services at http://www.clearswift.com

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged information intended solely for the named addressee(s).
It may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in
this message are those of the individual sender and not of Clearswift. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify Clearswift by emailing support () clearswift com quoting the sender and delete the message and any
attached documents. Clearswift accepts no liability or responsibility for any onward transmission or use of emails and
attachments having left the Clearswift domain.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for Content Security threats, including
computer viruses.