Bugtraq mailing list archives

SAP Security Contact

From: "Mark Litchfield" <mark () jibbery com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:43:03 -0000

I do not like to bother this mailing list with such requests, but as you will see from below (SAP's response), I feel this is a last resort. I have also phoned SAP leaving a voice mail but with no success.

So if anyone can assist with a contact email address at SAP, ideally an individual, this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Mark