Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Latest MS patches kill wireless networking?

From: "Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]" <sbradcpa () pacbell net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:44:14 -0800

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;904942

And he also patched things in the "optional" section and not high priority.....as that patch is only offerred up in the "middle" section. Did you also download driver patches in that bundle? I only patch in the upper section. (Security and high priority)

That patch is only needed if you are running IE 7 anyway