Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Browser bugs hit IE, Firefox today (SANS)

From: Paul Szabo <psz () maths usyd edu au>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:58:32 +1000

Thor Larholm <thor () polypath com> wrote:

... reminds me of inconsistencies in how the security context of an
object is handled inside Firefox.

Is this a current/outstanding problem? Is there a relevant bugzilla entry?

However, reading the contentDocument property of the DOM element instead
of the through the frames collection will give you a reference to the
document object inside the thirdparty domain ...

Sorry, but I cannot follow. Could you please show an example?

Thanks,

Paul Szabo   psz () maths usyd edu au   http://www.maths.usyd.edu.au/u/psz/
School of Mathematics and Statistics   University of Sydney    Australia