Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: WMF Exploit

From: "Discussion Lists" <discussions () lagraphico com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:45:49 -0800

All,
I think I was able to get the SAFER mechanism to block this for IE, and
any program covered under it.  I know that there are other workarounds,
but I have found the SAFER approach has stopped every one of these sorts
of attacks.  I have a vbscript that activates SAFER for IE, and various
other client apps.  Email me at this address if you want me to send it
out to anyone.

Thanks!