Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [eVuln] Vanilla Guestbook Multiple XSS & SQL Injection Vulnerabilities

From: tachyon () tachyondecay net
Date: 27 Feb 2006 02:12:51 -0000

I don't really recall receiving any sort of notification about this. . . .

But anyway, I am indeed aware of XSS vulnerabilities in the software.  My time has been devoted to overhauling my blog
software, however.  I hope to seriously rewrite the guestbook script as soon as possible.  It _is_ a beta version.
That may not be an excuse, but it should at least be a warning.  Assuredly I'll make sure to get rid of the XSS
vulnerabilities when I rewrite the script pending a final release.