Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Internet Explorer "javaprxy.dll" Code Execution Exploit

From: berendjanwever () gmail com
Date: 5 Jul 2005 22:21:40 -0000

Thanks you all for notifying the frsirt team of their credit/copyright missteps, they seem to have corrected this on
their website. I would like to request any exploit archive to reflect their changes and warn any developers that the
code is under GPL and any work based on it will therefore also be under GPL.

On a side note, www.milw0rm.com has the HTML output of the exploit (the perl script has no other function then to make
it look less like they ripped off my code).

The exploit is nothing more then a combination of the core of my Internet Exploiter script and the origional PoC. The
frsirt team does not seem to have done a lot of research on the vuln or any fine-tuning on the script. It's pretty
pathetic actually... but since I will not release Internet Exploiter 5 myself, you guys will have to make do with this
;)

Cheers,
SkyLined
http://www.edup.tudelft.nl/~bjwever