Bugtraq mailing list archives

AW: Silently fixed security bugs in Oracle Critical Patch Update July 2005

From: "Kornbrust, Alexander" <ak () red-database-security com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:37:03 +0200

Hi David and all,

You are right.

Bug 2576249 (DAV_PUBLIC) was discovered by the Litchfield brothers and is already fixed with Alert 52.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am not aware that the other bugs (Memory leak, webcache SSL 40bit encryption,
oraaltpassword ...) are already covered by another Oracle security alert.

Cheers

 Alexander Kornbrust

 Red-Database-Security GmbH
 http://www.red-database-security.com