Bugtraq mailing list archives

Mobile Antivirus Researchers Assoc. Call for White Papers

From: contact.removethis () removethis mobileav org
Date: 7 Dec 2005 02:25:57 -0000

### Call for White Papers ###

The Journal of Computer Virology in association with the Mobile Antivirus Researchers Assoc. invites authors to discuss
the state of the art of malware and anti-malware technologies and security issues for mobile environments. Authors are
invited to submit full technical papers of up to 25 pages presenting novel and mature research results. Papers will be
reviewed and papers accepted will be published in a Special Issue of the Journal in Computer Virology.

For more information please visit
http://www.mobileav.org

M.A.R.A is a vendor neutral organization with no commercial agenda. Our organization is completely non profit and our
members come from the global community of professional researchers.