Bugtraq mailing list archives

Tool Announcement: AIRT -- the Advanced Incident Response Tool 0.4.2 released

From: "madsys" <admin () ercist iscas ac cn>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:37:36 +0800

hey all,

        I'm proud to announce that the AIRT 0.4.2 is now available:

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/airt-linux/

        AIRT (Advanced incident response tool) is a set of incident response assistant tools on linux platform. It's
useful when you want to know what evil kernel backdoor is resident on your broken system and what it is. It consists of
5 tools now:

mod_hunter: looks for hidden module on the suspect system.

process_hunter: looks for hidden process from kernel on the suspect system.

sock_hunter: looks for hidden port from kernel on the suspect system.

modumper: dumps the hidden module into file.

dismod: trys to analyze the dumped module.

        In this version we have fixed several bugs, now it is more stable.

        We will are pleased to get any suggestion and bug report ;-P

  madsys