Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: DLINK 614+ - SOHO routers, system DOS

From: Gregory Duchemin <c3rb3r () sympatico ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:27:44 -0700

Hi,
the flaws reported to DLINK on May 24th and posted to bugtraq have
been tested on a DI614+ revision A (arm7/2 antennas) firmware 2.30,
i have omitted to mention it so please update ...

However:
Rev A's latest firmware available is still 2.30 and therefore IS
vulnerable.
http://support.dlink.com/products/view.asp?productid=DI%2D614%2B
http://support.dlink.ca/ProductView.asp?ProdID=220

for Rev B it seems thay have silently released a new firmware 3.41 on
June 8
http://support.dlink.com/products/view.asp?productid=DI%2D614%2B%5FrevB
http://support.dlink.ca/ProductView.asp?ProdID=221

So according to this rep,  the flaw was also affecting revision B (as
expected) and was fixed on June 8
but in this case, what are they waiting for to patch Rev A ?

Also have you asked him about the script injection issues affecting
_at least_ their 704 and 614+ rev A and likely several other models ?
Gregory