Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: Bagle worm status + more blocking information

From: David Brodbeck <DavidB () mail interclean com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:16:06 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Gadi Evron [mailto:ge () egotistical reprehensible net]

Although some AV firms web pages still call this a "not so serious"
threat, the latest checks and cross-checks between vendors which are
members of TH-Research (The Trojan Horses Research Mailing List)
conclude that this is a serious Outbreak.

Incredible.  When I first heard about this virus, I thought, "No way.  This
one is too lame.  No one will fall for it."  I guess I shouldn't
underestimate the gullibility of users.

I can't can't fathom why anyone would open an attachment on a message with a
subject line of 'Test'.