Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Idea of CAW (Creation of Attack Wood)

From: Jan Minar <jjminar () fastmail fm>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:02:29 +0200

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 05:58:17PM +0000, Magosányi Árpád wrote:
-Your definition of the goal is your definition. I might have
a goal which is very similar to yours, but have some different
aspects.

The goals should be categorized, too, as the departing points are.
Preferably, these goals should be modularized out, so you end up with a
set of atomic sub-goals, which can be in turn combined in real
super-goals.  This way, you get just one huge graph, instead of many
(inevitably overlapping) graphs.

Jan.

--
   "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered
 where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus,