Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Terminal Services vulnerable to MITM-attacks.

From: Erik Forsberg <forsberg () cendio se>
Date: 03 Apr 2003 16:49:51 +0200

"Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com> writes:

RDP is vulnerable to Man In The Middle attacks (from here on referred to as MITM
attacks). The attack works as follows:

Do you know if ICA (Citrix products) is also vulnerable?

We haven't investigated the ICA protocol, so basically, we don't
know. However, a Google search on "secureica man in the middle attack"
gives some rather interesting results.

There seems to be many different ways of connecting to Citrix
MetaFrame servers. SecureICA is only one of them.

\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00
Cendio Systems               Web: http://www.thinlinc.com