Bugtraq mailing list archives

MSN Moster Strike Back ?!

From: <drorshalev () hotmail com>
Date: 16 Oct 2002 01:48:53 -0000

IS MSN  Moster Strike Back ?!

Less then 10 hours   After i Post This message on BugTraq
Hotmail  Cancelled My Hotmail Account (my Primary email account).

So Now I am a "Man Without Email Account".

you can check out the Error MSG on my Security Workshop :

http://sec.drorshalev.com/dev/hotmail/AccessDenied.JPG

IS Redmond Monster Strike Back a Security Expert that find Bugs on there
Software ?

i think i rether should get Thanks for my Free QA.

my MSN Passport is Still active ( hope it stay like this)

i can be found @ drorshalev () yahoo com or dror () doctor com

dror shalev
AKA -Man without Email acount

IE & MSN expose contact list & other info
by spoofing IE security zone using Die Yu Liu % encoding bug (IE 6)
this can lead to Privacy Risk
MSN Status & hotmail Email Notification exposed by
other IE versions

MSN Contact demo

http://sec.drorshalev.com/dev/friends/
MSN Contact demo