Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: VP-ASP shopping cart software.

From: "Virtual Programming" <support () vpasp com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:49:11 +1000

A number of issues have been raised regarding VP-ASP Shopping Cart
(www.vpasp.com) security.

I believe we have addressed all these issues but because it is of great
concern we have taken the following steps:

1. We have updated our security information page
www.vpasp.com/virtprog/info/faq_security.htm

2. We have created a security supplement that our customers can download but
hackers cannot unless they are also customers with more details on certain
aspects of security that we do not want to publicly post.
www.vpasp.com/sales400/addons400.asp

3. We have placed security links on our home page www.vpasp.com  to make the
information more readily found.

4. We have updated our distribution files to include all known security
"holes".

I welcome additional feedback on any issues raised by yourself or in any
forum.

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP