Bugtraq mailing list archives

Fw: ISS Advisory: Remote Compromise Vulnerability in Apache HTTP Server

From: "Mark Litchfield" <mark () ngssoftware com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:02:45 -0700

This does not suprise me, as I sent a number of mails over a period of
time
to security () apache org detailing the issue with the relevant HTTP request
as
early as the end of April with my first response to the issue received on
the 27th May from Manoj Kasichainula.

Whether the issue was discovered and discussed independently, or whether
the
mails I sent were distributed (and possibly redistributed) the damage has
already been done.

Regards

Mark Litchfield
www.ngssoftware.com