Bugtraq mailing list archives

FW: SQL Injection Solved

From: "Louie Conceicao" <louie () logisense com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:46:24 -0500

LogiSense Corporation is a leading provider of performance software for
service providers and enterprises. We offer a wide range of low-cost
products designed to address common client billing and management,
traffic congestion, network scalability, and latency issues."

LogiSense software tested includes Hawk-i ISP Billing, Hawk-i ASP and
the DNS Manager. These software's are ISP / ASP billing systems and a
web based DNS manager, respectively.

Please visit our Hawk-i ISP Billing support page to download the latest
SQL injection patch, http://www.logisense.com/hawki_support.html

If you have any questions regarding the reported SQL Injection in
LogiSense Software please contact us mailto:info () logisense com

Regards,

Louie Conceicao
Marketing Coordinator

LogiSense Corporation
"Performance Software for Networked Business"
181 Groh Avenue - Suite 201
Cambridge, Ontario Canada N3C 1Y8
http://www.logisense.com

p: +1 (519) 249-0508 ext 1103
f:  +1 (519) 249-0510
e:  louie () logisense com

****
privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. When addressed to our clients
any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in the
governing LogiSense client engagement contract.
****