Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: CA security contact

From: Phil Froehlich <phil.froehlich () ca com>
Date: 10 Apr 2002 22:24:37 -0000

Nicolas,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.  We
take program integrity issues very seriously and act
upon them with the highest priority.  Our Technical
Support team is currently researching the issue in
question.  We expect an update on the anticipated
resolution, shortly.  I will advise you as soon as it is
available.

My apologies for the "out of office" message you
received when you sent an email to
security () ca com.  Please be assured that this was
merely an automated reply and that your issue did not
go unnoticed.  You may continue to correspond with
us via this address.   Please feel free to open
technical issues such as the current one directly with
Computer Associates Technical Support by phone at
+1 646 458 7599.  You may also visit  our web site,
http://esupport.ca.com, for additional technical
information.

Best regards,

Phil Froehlich