Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: verizon wireless website gaping privacy holes

From: Russell Handorf <rhandorf () mail russells-world com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 02:50:44 -0400

that was the point of the post- already i've been able to find a way to gather information of finding my peers (friends n such) phone number.

they (verizon) has another database which links to this one that shows customer names/numbers -> info holes

this is my most preferable way to tell my colleagues that they're about to max out their minutes. verizon knows that these holes are exploitable, but they wont do anything about them. the problem have persisted since bellatlantic has changed their name to verizon.

--russ