Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Bug in scp v3.0.1

From: Matt Forrest <mforrest () scs ryerson ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:53:47 -0500 (EST)

Try using the sftp client.  All you have to do is to connect to the
machine and sshd2 want to eat all available CPU cycles.

I haven't looked at the source yet, but after attaching to a process, it
looks like the daemon is sitting in a tight loop calling poll().  I'd
think that a well placed select() call might solve the problem.