Bugtraq mailing list archives

IIS5 .printer exploit ported to perl and win32

From: Cyrus The Great <cyrusarmy () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 06:12:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have attached the iis5hack.zip file that is availabe
to hacking community from may 5th from
www.hackersclub.com
There is a port of exploit to perl language and also
win32,(both C and EXE included in attached file)
written by CyrusTheGreat the same day that jill.c
exploit published,
I thought it would be helpful If I send it to bugtraq
list,
As still there are so many admins that think their
servers are not vulnerable and don't care or they are
too lazy,And it is clear from so many defacements in
win2k servers these days,

Regards,
Cyrus