Bugtraq mailing list archives

Windows 2000 .printer remote overflow - webexplt.pl problem!

From: Crussaider <crussaider () GLOBALNET HR>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 13:35:53 +0200

        Hi all!!

        I tried all 3 exploit's that can be found.
        First what I did is trying webexplt.pl which reported
        IIS servers vulnerable.

        After that I tried iishack2000 which did place eeye's txt
        file in C:\

        Than I tried jill with nc and it worked so I got reverse cmd shell.
        Well, I had to make a little modification to jill.c source.

        All this stuff I tried from linux and windows environment. For
        windows I made *.exe files with cygwin.

        After I patched servers, webexplt.pl was still reporting
        servers vulnerable but I was unable to place eeye's txt file on the
        server via iishack2000 and I was unable to get reverse cmd shell
        via jill. Nether from linux or windows.

        My question is did anyone had same experience?

        Thnx in advance.

                Best regards.