Bugtraq mailing list archives

DCShop exploit - google reply

From: Knud Erik Hojgaard <knud () cybercity dk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:12:48 +0200

Once again google proves its superiosity.
Too bad this isn't worth much since altavista/lycos doesn't co-operate
quite as well.

btw, altavista says:
Also note that for security reasons, our system is unable to send or
receive attachments as they may contain viruses. Please send us another
message without an attachment, including all previous correspondence. We
apologize for the inconvenience.

thats a bit harsh aint it? I could think of quite a few better
solutions.

sincerely
Knud Erik Hojgaard <knud () cybercity dk>