Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: Microsoft IIS problems (Current)

From: "Lambert, Andy" <lambert () lafollette wisc edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:50:46 -0500

This patch seems not to fix the problem with our IIS 4 servers.  The patch
is installed, and our IIS services stop at varying intervals, sometime 2
hours, 30min, or even 1 min.  This patch seems not to completely help this
current problem.  There are others at our campus too who are experiencing
the same outages.  Any additional help would be appreciated.

-Andrew Lambert
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Lambert () lafollette wisc edu