Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Kazaa and Morpehus Exploit (how to view their shared files)

From: White Vampire <whitevampire () mindless com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 01:59:04 -0400

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 06:34:31PM -0700, Mike Hunt(junkmail_incel4 () yahoo com) wrote:
These file sharing programs currently don't have a
feature to view users files.

        That is not true.  It is not a feature that is made obvious,
however it does exist.  I believe it is when you right click a
downloading file you go to 'more of the same' and 'more from user.'

        I do not use Windows.  I do not have access to the
software.  That is not exactly what it says, but a general idea.

Regards,
--

\   | \  /  White Vampire\Rem                |  http://gammaforce.org/
 \|\|  \/   whitevampire () mindless com        |  http://gammagear.com/