Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Intacct.com: Multiple bugs at financial services company

From: Ryan Russell <ryan () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:55:18 -0700

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Nagi Prabhu wrote:

Your advisory posting outlines three areas of
concern. FYI, we have taken immediate action and
have already upgraded our web service to remedy
the concerns you raised.
<snip>
We hope that our actions satisfies your concerns and
that you are convinced that Intacct is committed to
providing online security for our customers.

Actually, that was an excellent response.  Very nice.  I'm glad you're
able to take constructive criticism.  I wish more companies in your
position would do the same.

                                        Ryan