Bugtraq mailing list archives

OpenBSD Exploit

From: rloxley () HACKPHREAK ORG
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 01:59:42 -0000

The recent exploit posted in my name is a complete
hoax.  Anyone who knows you will tell you I am not
the type to do it, nor would i throw in the
bullshit bravado.  Unfortunately, there are those
that feel they must attack and belittle others to
make themselves "look better".  This seems to be
an attempt to discredit me, and I at first ignored
it.  Those of you who know me will know it is not
me. Those of you who dont know me, will have to
take me at my word and ask others about me.  As
cripto said, a check of the mx records will show
that it wasnt me.  Please pay attention to this
stuff in the future, because a lot of people got
upset when they didnt need to.

Respectfully,

RLoxley
Managing Director, Enterprise Networking &
Security Services (a big secret)