Bugtraq mailing list archives

Anyone alive at Lotus?

From: chris () REVOLT COM (chris neill)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 17:36:01 -0500

While I'm assuming it's generally known by the readership of this list, SANS
and the like that there exist non-vulnerable variants of Domino's mail server
(eg, 5.0.2c), a cursory review of www.lotus.com yields neither any mention of
the recently published <hi@4kgobblygook> DoS for Domino (across /several/
platforms, I might add), nor any suggested fix.

Does someone see a problem with this? Our Notes Admin has been in contact with
and not heard a peep from Lotus(IBM). We have worked around the bug, but I
think IBM needs to release an advisory and work around for their customers who
may not be aware of the bug. So, IBM, if you read this list, the ball is, as
they say, in your court.

--
$Id: .sig,v 1.46 2000/05/23 22:43:13 neill Exp $
Program terminated