Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: KDE Vuln

From: okir () CALDERA DE (Olaf Kirch)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 07:57:34 +0200

[elias, please ignore my previous post. it was just too early morning:-)]

This problem is ancient. It affected KDE screen savers and kppp in
KDE 1.0. Most recently, kisdn was another candidate (I fixed this in
Caldera OpenLinux 2.4 and sent the patch to the owners). I'm not aware
of any others in OpenLinux.

KDE2 may well be a different issue and there may have to be some
axing in the sbit department...

Cheers
Olaf

--
Olaf Kirch         |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir () monad swb de  |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax