Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: CheckPoint FW-1 4.1 SP 2 Released

From: Hugo.van.der.Kooij () CAIW NL
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:01:11 +0200

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Arbitrary Code wrote:

Just heard from my Checkpoint rep that FW-1 4.1 Service Pack 2 was just
released. Supposedly it finaly deals with a number of security issues,
including the fragmented packet DoS. It also supposedly resolves a few
SecureRemote/Client issues..thought I'd let everyone know

If only they could put it online instead of just announcing it. CheckPoint
made a habit of announcing version and not have it available on their
support site.

Nokia has a first time ever as I got the SP2 for Nokia on Monday (European
daytime!) which is the first time they have a version online before
CheckPoint does themselves.

Hugo.

--
hvdkooij () caiw nl     http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/