Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: ICMP broadcast amplifier list

From: Troy Davis <troy () NACK NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:45:36 -0700

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Darren Reed <avalon () coombs anu edu au> wrote:

Out of curiosity, do you have a delta between this run and the last ?

When we were doing scans more frequently (monthly), each scan would drop
about 10k entries.

IIRC the first time we ran it, it was around 130k amps (versus 88k now).

We'll be sending emails to the ARIN/RIPE/APNIC/otherNIC administrative
contacts for each block in the next few weeks, as well as releasing a
list ordered by ASN.

A scan to /27 is running as I type this.  After we run that scan twice,
the delta will be posted on the index page.

Cheers,

Troy